211 South Park Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14204
The Malamute Tavern has been located on the corners
of South Park and Michigan since 1958. The original Malamute Tavern was located at 52 Michigan Ave, this was "kitty corner"
to the current location at 211 South Park Ave.
The Michigan Ave. location was closed down in January 1977 and the
current South Park location was opened without missing a beat.
In December 1965 Richard Pyszczek Sr. assumed ownership
of the Malamute and he has been going strong ever since. Stop in today at the Malamute and experience authentic Old Time Tavern
charm from an era long gone by.
- Located on the Corner of South Park and Michigan
Cobblestone District. Only minutes from downtown!
- The Cobblestone District is the crossroads of the Outer
and Inner Harbors.
- Open for Breakfast Monday thru Friday. 8am-11am.
- Open for Lunch Monday thru Friday. 11am-2pm.
for Dinner during First Niagara Centre Events.
- Walking distance to the FNC Events. Stop in before or after a Sabres
game, Concert or your next FNC Event.
- Monday: 8am-Close
- Tuesday: 8am-Close
- Wednesday: 8am-Close
- Friday: 8am-Close
- Saturday: 8am-Close
- Sunday: Noon-6pm